- High quality Japanese HPPE.
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- Unique PU coating for enhanced grip and excellent durability.
- Seamless liner with anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking properties.
- Breathable back.
- Excellent for dry and slightly oily conditions.
- Providing a high level of cut resistance.
Rayza RX592 Polyurethane coated Cut Level C glove
EN388:2016 – Mechanical Hazards
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture.
4 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
X = Blade Cut (Performance Index 1-5)
4 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
3 = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
D = Cut (EN ISO 13997) (Performance Index A-F)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.