- Excellent resistance to oils and greases.
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- High filament count for enhanced dexterity and softer feel.
- Outstanding grip.
- Good flexibility.
- Providing a high level of cut resistance.
- Double dipped for increased durability.
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture. The table below indicates the glove’s resistance to:
4 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
X = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
4 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
2 = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
D = Cut (EN ISO 13997) (Rating A-F)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades