- Excellent resistance to oils and greases.
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- High filament count for enhanced dexterity and softer feel.
- Outstanding grip.
- Good flexibility.
- Providing a high level of cut resistance.
- Double dipped for increased durability.
Rayza RX565 Double Dipped Nitrile Coated Cut Level 5 Glove
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture. The table below indicates the glove’s resistance to:
4 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
X = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
4 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
2 = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
D = Cut (EN ISO 13997) (Rating A-F)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades