- High quality Japanese HPPE
- Excellent for dry applications.
- Resistant to oils and greases.
- Fingertips cut and sealed at point of manufacture.
- Offers incredible fingertip precision.
- Seamless liner with anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking properties.
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- High filament count for enhanced dexterity and softer feel.
- Breathable back.
- Continuous filament ensures low lint.
Rayza RX546 Polyurethane coated three (3) finger Cut Level 5 glove
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture.
4 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
5 = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
4 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
3 = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades.