- High quality Japanese HPPE
- Non-slip top to prevent slippage.
- Seamless, breathable material with anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking properties.
- Maximum cut resistance.
- High filament count for enhanced dexterity and softer feel.
- Continuous filament ensures low lint.
- Washable .
Rayza RX514 Cut Level 5 Sleeve (14″) with thumbhole
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture.
3 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
5 = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
4 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
X = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades.