- Extremely lightweight glove, enhancing wearer comfort and dexterity.
- Excellent for dry and slightly oily applications.
- Resistant to oils and greases.
- Offers incredible fingertip precision.
- Seamless liner with anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking properties.
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- High filament count for enhanced dexterity and super soft feel.
- Breathable back.
- Continuous filament ensures low lint.
Rayza RX432 PU Lightweight Cut Level B Glove
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture. The table below indicates the glove’s resistance to:
3 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
4 = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
3 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
1 = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
B = Cut (EN ISO 13997) (Rating A-F)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades