- Extremely lightweight glove, enhancing wearer comfort and dexterity.
- Excellent for dry and slightly oily applications.
- Resistant to oils and greases.
- Offers incredible fingertip precision.
- Seamless liner with anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking properties.
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- High filament count for enhanced dexterity and super soft feel.
- Breathable back.
- Continuous filament ensures low lint.
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture. The table below indicates the glove’s resistance to:
3 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
4 = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
3 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
1 = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
B = Cut (EN ISO 13997) (Rating A-F)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades