- High quality Japanese HPPE.
- Exceptional cut resistance.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Lightweight, breathable liner.
- Anatomically shaped liner follows the contours of the hand.
- Offers excellent dexterity and sensitivity.
- Anti-bacterial, moisture-wicking liner.
- Continuous filament ensures low lint.
Rayza5 Plus RX540 PolUncoated High Performance Cut 5 Glove
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture.
4 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
5 = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
4 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
X = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades.