- High quality Japanese HPPE.
- Excellent for dry and slightly oily applications.
- Highly flexible and breathable foam nitrile coating.
- Reduced hand fatigue.
- High grip power in dry and oily environments.
- Resistant to hydrocarbons, oils and greases.
- Provides ideal balance between comfort and durability.
- Offers excellent fingertip precision.
- Seamless liner with anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking properties.
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- High filament count for enhanced dexterity and super-soft coating.
- Fully breathable.
- Continuous filament ensures low lint.
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture.
4 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
3 = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
4 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
2 = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades.