- High quality Japanese HPPE.
- Excellent for dry and slightly oily applications.
- Highly durable polyurethane coating.
- Resistant to oils and greases.
- Offers excellent fingertip precision.
- Seamless liner with anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking properties.
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- High filament count for enhanced dexterity and super-soft feel.
- Fully breathable.
- Continuous filament ensures low lint.
Rayza3 RX335 Polyurethane coated cut level B glove
EN388:2016 -Mechanical Hazards
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture.
4 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
3 = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
4 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
2 = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
B = CUT (EN ISO 13997) (Rating A-F)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades.
Details to come