- High quality cut resistant liner with outstanding mechanical performance..
- Ultra lightweight liner provides comfort and dexterity.
- Touch screen compatibility.
- Unique polyurethane coating provides excellent
- Ideal for working in dry or slightly oily conditions.
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture. The table below indicates the glove’s resistance to:
4 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
X = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
4 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
2 = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
E = Cut (EN ISO 13997) (Rating A-F)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades