- Top grade cow grain leather.
- Outstandingly soft and supple leather.
- Pigment free to retain flexibility.
- Precise fit with two sizes.
- Excellent mechanical resistance.
- Fleece lined palm offers comfort and warmth.
- Breathable cotton back.
- Elastic tensioner for secure fit.
Grafta GX118 Stalsen Pro cowhide palm Canadian Rigger glove
Protection against mechanical hazards in respect of physical and mechanical stress caused by abrasion, blade cut, tear and puncture.
3 = Abrasion (Performance Index 1-4)
1 = Blade Cut* (Performance Index 1-5)
4 = Tear (Performance Index 1-4)
4 = Puncture (Performance Index 1-4)
Where 1 indicates the lowest performance. X that the test was not performed or not possible. A 0 rating indicates that during the test level 1 was not reached.
*Gloves should not be used when working with serrated blades.